
The province is reported 495 new cases of COVID-19 this morning. Health Minister Christine Elliott says 292 people are currently being treated for the virus in hospital and 172 of them are in the ICU.
ONTARIO - We have just under 500 new cases of COVID-19 across the province today.
Health Minister Christine Elliott reported 495 new cases of the virus this morning and 380 them are people who are not fully vaccinated or have unknown vaccination status.
She adds 172 people are currently being treated in the ICU and 164 of them are not fully vaccinated or have unknown vaccination status. A total of 292 people are currently being treated for the virus in hospital.
As this morning, 21,742,456 doses of COVID-19 vaccines had been administered in the province so far. Elliott says close to 86.1 percent of all eligible Ontarians have received their first dose and close to 80.7 percent are fully vaccinated.
In Ontario, 21,742,456 vaccine doses have been administered. Nearly 86.1% of Ontarians 12+ have one dose and nearly 80.7% have two doses.
— Christine Elliott (@celliottability) September 29, 2021
292 people are hospitalized with #COVID19. 260 are not fully vaccinated or have an unknown vaccination status and 32 are fully vaccinated.
Comments
Add a comment